Embarking on the bliss

soaddictive

Do you want an unlimited or one-day pass, or to book individual race times? If you’re looking for a pass, follow the signs to the go cart sign up. When we sailed in November that was in the Social lounge on deck six. We boarded on that deck, I think, but that was in LA so may be different in MIA. 

If you want to book a few individual times, find an elevator. Around the corner from any elevator on any floor are touchscreens. Don’t wait in line for a screen; head up the stairs and find another one. 

On 12/26/2018 at 9:55 AM, soaddictive said:

Silly question but at what deck do we embark on? Are there touchscreens close by? I booked this ship primarily for the go-karts and want to be the first few to get on and book!

any tips? What time should I be at port? I sail out of Miami bext month!

If I can add another point  to this question: do Haven guests have a dedicated path to embarkation so that they are not caught up in the thousands trying to board? once pass security is it straight to the ship, the haven, and one's cabin?

21 minutes ago, puli said:

If I can add another point  to this question: do Haven guests have a dedicated path to embarkation so that they are not caught up in the thousands trying to board? once pass security is it straight to the ship, the haven, and one's cabin?

You should probably ask that question in another thread as you’re questioning someone seeking answers themselves. They won’t know .....

39 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

You should probably ask that question in another thread as you’re questioning someone seeking answers themselves. They won’t know .....

you are right...was in a rush this morning and looked up Bliss embarkation...too lazy to start a new thread..will call NCL instead!

On 1/4/2019 at 11:42 AM, puli said:

I believe that Haven guests board one hour prior to general boarding.  You should also have a concierge to help you book things, even while you are still waiting to board.  Enjoy your cruise.  

1 hour ago, jac9014 said:

I believe that Haven guests board one hour prior to general boarding.  You should also have a concierge to help you book things, even while you are still waiting to board.  Enjoy your cruise.  

Haven boarding starts around 11:00 am. Priority boarding starts a few minutes later. And general boarding starts once priority passengers are complete (no later than 11:30). 

Edited by BirdTravels

What about the security lines? are passengers given set times to arrive or is it a free-for-all! my fear is 4000 people trying to get through security at 10:30 AM...much  relieved that once pass security suite guest are, as in all  NCL  boardings, put on a fast tract!     BUT   security lines ????????

On 1/7/2019 at 2:44 PM, BirdTravels said:

Haven boarding starts around 11:00 am. Priority boarding starts a few minutes later. And general boarding starts once priority passengers are complete (no later than 11:30). 

We are going on the Bliss to Alaska in June.  Any input on what time we should arrive for general boarding?  We want to try to get on to get reservations for the comedy show.  We don't mind waiting around since we are already super excited for our trip.  This if our first time on NCL and our first cruise in a long time!