King David Altan Ha *****

Gallivanting Souls

Our group of seven used King David Castillo of AlTourNative Belize Services and went toured Altun Ha Ruins while on a cruise with a port stop at Belize. I found that being a tour operator for (King) David Castillo is not just a job, it is his passion. He shared his love of the culture and helped immerse our family in it's history. Our family unanimously decided that this was our best tour of the entire trip. David was thorough, but never were we bored. He would explain the "why" of what we were looking at not just ramble off dates or this is "X" sight. David's correspondence was always very prompt. He always followed up on any emails that were sent. I did find out that facebook messenger is even easier to contact him than email. Very clear directions on when and where to meet were given. He even shows up with his crown so you can't miss him, and everyone knows him there. You can't go wrong with touring with this man. We did the Altun Ha ruins, but I would happily in a heart beat tour to any of the other sights with him. Altun Ha is the perfect choice if you are doing a cruise stop. The price we paid (truly) was not enough. He ***should*** charge more than he does. Give David a call, email, or FB messenger and set up a tour. You won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!! We walked away with a new friend in Belize. I give King David 5 Stars.

20181220_105748.jpg

20181220_101514.jpg

20181220_102313_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181220_100038.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:15 PM, JohninDC said:

Thanks.  Care to share what you paid and for how many?

Party of 7 $55/per person. He had a 15 passenger van for us. If I could have found more folks to join I would have. Price includes a $10 per person deposit through Paypal, refunded if your ship does not port.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...