Jerusalem, Dead Sea and Masada in 1 long day

Crazy planning mom

13 minutes ago, Crazy planning mom said:

Pamrose, so close.  We will be on Jewel November 2020.   Loved Explorer when we sailed her in 2012 and now she will be amped.  Timing just didnt work for me. 

Saw your cruise also but an overnight in Jerusalem was a must. Too much to see in too little days. As a matter of fact we have friends living in Israel and we are not telling them we are going .

• 6 months later...

So many of you want to see quite a bit of Israel in such a short time (a day or two).  Please consider an 8-10 land trip at some point and go directly to Israel.  It's a life changing trip...not to be missed!

57 minutes ago, kendon said:

So many of you want to see quite a bit of Israel in such a short time (a day or two).  Please consider an 8-10 land trip at some point and go directly to Israel.  It's a life changing trip...not to be missed!

It is different but not life changing 

On 8/11/2019 at 2:29 PM, kendon said:

So many of you want to see quite a bit of Israel in such a short time (a day or two).  Please consider an 8-10 land trip at some point and go directly to Israel.  

Agree - best way to actually "see" Israel is via land. However, a cruise will give a good "taste" and encourage many to make a future land trip.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 5:28 PM, Airbalancer said:

It is different but not life changing 

My historical and political perspective was life changing for me.  Then again, I lived there in the 70's and the changes I saw this past year (some for the better, some not) were quite interesting to say the least.

Edited by kendon