QM2 5-night cruise Bruges and Guernsey

socialdancer

Bruges is always enjoyable no matter what time of year. I think you will find St Peter Port a tender destination, so could be missed in unfavourable weather conditions (that happened to me). If you like sea days, then it will be just fine; also it avoids school holidays. Sounds perfect! 

Hey

we are on this one as just fancied a short trip

Done a few short ones and definitely think they are worth it especially this ones it is 5 nights-some one 2 night one and it didn’t feel long enough.3 is great 4 is better and 5 is better still (of course 5+ is even better!)

We booked last year and the price was great and I always compare it to a 5 night hotel + food and in this case it was a billy bargain

I find as soon as I’m on board I’m relaxed etc and it feels like a real proper holiday and you get treated no differently than on a longer cruise

Do it!

Thank you for all your replies, they really helped with our decision and we booked today. We looked up the price of a five star hotel here, added in meals, a nightly show and nightly dancing (which we love) and this cruise covers all of that for half the price!