Favorite Cruise shirts

Vitamin Sea Addict

We’re looking at trying to come up with some fun(ny) shirts for our next cruise that are also kid friendly (or at least a kid version can be come up with). Looking on amazon and Etsy seems to come up with the same old things. I wish I’d taken photos of fantastic, creative punny ones I saw on our last one. 

If you have certain wording and/or a specific image that you'd like to use, Custom Ink has excellent customer service and can print just about anything you can come up with, as long as it's not something that's already copyrighted or licensed.

If I could find a phrase or design I loved that felt unique, I would totally go with a place like CafePress. I've used them before for other things. I do have some friends who make shirts as well. For me, it's more about find the right balance of uniqueness....pun....and fun. Not what everyone has or wears.

There is a company called Custom Cruisewear that did our custom shirts for the cruise to Hawaii 12/1.  Their website is customcruisewear.com.  All of us who got shirt through them using our logo/design, were thrilled with the final product.