Sports Bar on Adventure of Seas?

We will be traveling on Adventure of the Seas during March Madness and we will definitely want to catch some games in the evenings - I know there used to be a sports bar on Adventure of the Seas but with the renovations, it looks like it is no more.  Do any of the bars have TVs that will air sporting events?  Thanks!

We’re on Adventure in 6 days and will need, yes I said need, to watch the Bears in the NFL playoffs.  Hopefully they’ll be a bar where the games are playing.  I know we won’t be the only ones who want to watch NFL playoff games.  Schooner Bar would be great but Adventure’s sister ship,  Explorer, didn’t have a tv in August.

Edited by sellwingri

19 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

There are also TVs in the Duck & Dog Pub on Adventure. You might find the game there. If you can't find the game you're trying to watch, ask the bartender to change the channel. Sometimes they will and sometimes they won't but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Great news!!  That’s where we’ll be on Sunday.  Only problem is that it’s a formal night so we’ll have to leave at some point to dress since the Bears game starts at 2:40 est.  

If it’s a sports bar, the tv will more than likely be tuned to nfl playoff games and March madness since there won’t be any competition.  

Just off the Adventure.  TV's in Duck and Dog had the games on but we sat outside the pub and were able to see TVs that were added on the bridge over the promenade at the forward end of the Deck and Dog.  Was nice that they added a few TVs there for the games.