C&A Experts: How did the points convert?

Back in 2010/2011, when they changed the points system, I am trying to remember how they converted.  Now it's a point per night, previously it was totally different.  When I look in my history, I see three cruises preceding the change listed as 2, 1 and 1 points respectively.  How many did that convert to?  I'm asking because I don't think my point total ever changed after my last cruise, but I can't be certain unless I can reconcile how they now tally the old points.

Any help???

Edited by leisuretraveler223

17 hours ago, leisuretraveler223 said:

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I STILL haven't been credited my points for my cruise in August. Kind of strange that it shows up in my cruise history, but the points aren't reflected in the total.😮

Try calling to get it fixed.  This is a freephone number in the UK: 0800 018 2020.

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Try calling to get it fixed.  This is a freephone number in the UK: 0800 018 2020.

Thanks for the info, but I don't think that number is going to work from NEW England! LOL!

UPDATE!  I emailed c&a and actually got a fairly prompt reply.  They saw the correct number of points but said there is a glitch in the website (SHOCKER!).  He suggested going into my profile and re-entering my C&A number (even though it was there and correct).  And low and behold, once I did that, the points total was correct!