Room 6305

irun5k

Just booked on the Independence.  Is 6305 still the Ben and Jerry's suite, post refurb?   If so, are the perks the same?   I read where the concierge lounge on deck 10 was removed(?)... so is there still some sort of concierge benefit or no?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

Yes, the Ben & Jerry's sweet is still 6305.

Still reported to have Suite Lounge benefits.

Thanks, and I do see now that the suite lounge is on deck 14 is the spot since the concierge lounge on 10 was removed.

Unfortunately I'm the only one that will benefit from suite privileges since on paper we had to have 1 adult and 1 kid per room.  I'm hoping that I can hop up there before dinner (looks like the elevators near our room goes to 14) and grab a beer for myself and bring a glass of wine down for my wife while she's getting ready for dinner.

10 minutes ago, irun5k said:

Thanks, and I do see now that the suite lounge is on deck 14 is the spot since the concierge lounge on 10 was removed.

Unfortunately I'm the only one that will benefit from suite privileges since on paper we had to have 1 adult and 1 kid per room.  I'm hoping that I can hop up there before dinner (looks like the elevators near our room goes to 14) and grab a beer for myself and bring a glass of wine down for my wife while she's getting ready for dinner.

Royal allows minors to be booked in their own stateroom if that stateroom is next to or across the hall from the responsible adult(s).  You must call to do this.

Oops.  I do see now:

This age limit will be waived for children sailing with their parents or guardians in connecting staterooms

I wonder if I can call and swap passengers between staterooms since final payment is already made.   Guess it is worth a try 🙂

11 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

We were just in this room in December.  Perks are still included.  Just be sure to go to Guest Relations to have your sea pass changed to Gold.  

Nice, great review!  Thanks for sharing the link and appreciate that you shared the updated letter they gave you.

1 hour ago, irun5k said:

Nice, great review!  Thanks for sharing the link and appreciate that you shared the updated letter they gave you.

My pleasure.  Enjoy the room...the extra perks are nice...esp suite lounge for promenade price.  And even is if you can't switch your rooms, the younger one can enjoy the ice cream, the additional sweet trays and the view. :classic_biggrin:

PS - You just need your gold card to access the suite room...but not sure if they would mark the second card as underage or not.