Questions Recent Silhouette Cruisers

denby

We will be sailing on Silhouette on February 1st. I have 2 questions. We are Elite. Are the Elite “Happy Hour” drinks loaded to our sea passes? The second question regards time changes for the ABC Islands. Does the ship change time or do we stay on ship time. I had not thought about time change until we began to book tours and the question was posed by one of the tour operators. 

We got off the Silhouette about 10 days ago and although we did not make use of the Elite Happy Hours (we had the premium beverage package) my recollection  is that they loaded the drinks to your sea pass card so you could have them at any bar however, I believe they did have the happy hour in the sky lounge where they offered some appetizers. As I said, we did not make use of this mostly because it was too early for us to be dressed appropriately to join.

As far as ships clocks, although we were in the eastern Caribbean, we did in fact change clocks so that ships time would be the same as island time. For our trip it was one change before first port and then a change after last port so not a big deal to make this change. Hopefully, someone that has done the same itinerary as you will be able to confirm time change as well.

Either way, go and have a Great Cruise

Jed

We were aboard Silhouette in December, the ship's clocks will go forward 1 hour in the early hours after departing Grand Cayman and clocks will return to Miami time in the early hours after leaving Bonaire.  

The Daily programme showed a schedule change - original 10.00 am arrival at Aruba to 11.00am but we actually arrived at 9.30am 

Edited by mickey89