Royal to Celebrity?

MandyMooToo

We, too, go back and forth between Royal and Celebrity, having done more cruises on Royal.  We are increasingly finding, however, that X appeals to us more.  The rock walls, Flow Rider, belly flop contests really don’t appeal to us, and as others have said X is much more laid back and relaxing.  We also like the Elite perks on Celebrity over Royal’s.  We sailed on the Allure in October and enjoyed it, but found ourselves missing certain things on X.  That’ s why our next cruise is with X.  With either line, we can always enjoy ourselves, but the edge goes to Celebrity!

9 minutes ago, SevenSeas1492 said:

We, too, go back and forth between Royal and Celebrity, having done more cruises on Royal.  We are increasingly finding, however, that X appeals to us more.  The rock walls, Flow Rider, belly flop contests really don’t appeal to us, and as others have said X is much more laid back and relaxing.  We also like the Elite perks on Celebrity over Royal’s.  We sailed on the Allure in October and enjoyed it, but found ourselves missing certain things on X.  That’ s why our next cruise is with X.  With either line, we can always enjoy ourselves, but the edge goes to Celebrity!

Pun intended?

I really appreciate the fact that your loyalty status is transferable between the cruise lines. However, I am disappointed that Celebrity has now implemented a three drink limit during the happy hour. This is in contrast to happy hour in the Diamond lounge on RCI ships where there are no such limits. Add to that the three drinks added to your ship card which you can use during the allotted time. With cruise prices now sky high on Celebrity and the downgrading of loyalty benefits, I think my cruise dollars will be going more towards RCI than X.