Perks of Suite Level?

gemduncan

We are going on first Carnival cruise but it’s really far off (March 2020). We have Ocean Suite booked. How does the perks of embarkment and disembarkment work with Suite Level?  What else can I expect as a perk of Suite class?

Your perks in a suite are as follows:

- Priority embarkation (you get on the ship after diamond and platinum guests)

- Priority tendering in the islands, if applicable.

- Priority debarkation.

- More room in your cabin.

- You get to pay more in gratuities.

That's it. Nothing else. You cannot access your cabin early, nothing special other than what I listed.

27 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

Your perks in a suite are as follows:

- Priority embarkation (you get on the ship after diamond and platinum guests)

- Priority tendering in the islands, if applicable.

- Priority debarkation.

- More room in your cabin.

- You get to pay more in gratuities.

That's it. Nothing else. You cannot access your cabin early, nothing special other than what I listed.

I thought I also read free laundry service. Is that true?

Anything special with room service? Or dining reservations? I selected the “Your Time” dining option so that we could eat whatever time we wanted.

My experience in an Ocean Suite on the Magic last May included priority embark and disembark, guaranteed selection of dining timeframe at booking, priority tender, one free bag of laundry, two complementary bottles of water, photo package coupons, and a package of "suite sweets" cookies.

This is what was sent to me a month or so ago from Carnival....

Guaranteed Dining
Guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations will be guaranteed their dining option choice.

·         If their preferred dining is closed, their request will be entered into the system as a waitlist.

·         Overnight, the system will retrieve information and automatically clear the waitlist.

·         The waitlist clearing process stops 4 days prior to the sail date. Within this 4 day period, any upgrades/changes to suites or new bookings in suites will not result in the waitlist clearing. In these cases, guests will be guaranteed their dining choice once onboard. The Maitre d’ will send a confirmation to their suite confirming their requested dining time.

Priority Check-In and Express Boarding
Carnival’s Priority Check-In is an exclusive service designed to afford our guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations with special check-in privileges. Cruise documents are stamped, 'Priority' and state, 'If you have priority check-in (listed on your documents), please proceed to the Priority lounge'. We provide Priority Check-In at all embarkation ports. 

At time of booking, you will need to instruct guests that they must ask for ‘Priority Check-In’ upon arrival at the cruise terminal. Embarkation staff will ensure that guests are expedited through the check-in procedure as quickly as is possible, while providing quality service.

Priority Water Shuttle Boarding / Priority Debark at Ports of Call
Guests can take advantage of priority water shuttle service from ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible) so they can explore ashore as quickly as they want to. For ports where we do not use a water shuttle, to make debarkation as smooth as possible, we also offer priority debark.

A letter will be placed in the guest's suite with instructions where to meet and the window of time this service is available. This service is not for those booked on a Carnival shore excursion as these guests are given separate instructions when and where to meet.   

Exclusive Daytime Access to the Havana Pool Area 
Guests in
Grand Suites on board the Carnival Horizon, Carnival Panorama and Carnival Vista may take advantage of our exclusive Havana experience, which features a beautiful lanai, private pool, and whirlpool. Access is exclusive between 6:00am and 7:00pm, daily. To utilize the amenities, guests must be 12 years of age or older. Grand Suite guests will receive wristbands, delivered to their stateroom to wear when taking advantage of the exclusive daytime access to the outdoor Havana area.  

Priority Debarkation
Guests will receive a debarkation letter offering a choice of how they would prefer to disembark the ship. They will be given the option of Self Assist (where offered) or Priority Debarkation; for Priority Debarkation, guests will receive special luggage tags which will entitle them to leave the ship after the Self Assist guests but before the remainder of the guests.

Suite Amenities
In addition, guests in deluxe suite accommodations will receive:

·         A high level of service provided by our most highly-rated stateroom stewards

·         Two complimentary in-suite large bottles of water 

·         One complimentary bag of laundry

The following perks are not for those guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations unless they are VIFP Diamond or Platinum guests or have purchased Faster to the Fun.

·         Priority Luggage

·         First Access to stateroom  

·         Priority line at Guest Services desk

·         Dedicated onboard Guest Services phone number