NCL website

betmust

Hi all

I will taking my first cruise on NCL in March.  I have booked by shore excursions and my dining. I went on the website to try to find which nights I was dining where - like a calendar for each day showing excursion, dining time/place but I was unable to find it.

Can anyone direct me where on the website I would find it when I sign in?

thanks for any help

15 minutes ago, betmust said:

Hi all

I will taking my first cruise on NCL in March.  I have booked by shore excursions and my dining. I went on the website to try to find which nights I was dining where - like a calendar for each day showing excursion, dining time/place but I was unable to find it.

Can anyone direct me where on the website I would find it when I sign in?

thanks for any help

After you sign in and access My NCL, go to "View Reservation," then "Summary" which takes you to "Vacation Summary."  Towards the bottom of that page, there is a bar that states "Print Booked Items" which should give you a summary of your excursions, dining reservations and entertainment booked.

When you go on the website look for the MyNCL link. Click on that and select My Account. From there, beneath your latitude status you will see your reservation. Click on your reservation and it will bring you to the home screen for your cruise to pre purchase shore excursions etc.

Hope this helps!

In your vacation summary on the website there are day by day tabs which will show your booked activities (dining, excursions, shows). It also shows things you can book for each date (shows and dining).

Edited by Aprille