Tiki Hut Snorkeling Excursion?

sunnyoregon

Does anyone have experience with the Tiki Hut Snorkeling excursion offered by Island Marketing Ltd? I know they are a third party broker but I can’t seem to find any other information or reviews on this particular option. 

It says it is a snorkeling platform and includes transportation from the port, lunch, drinks, gear and loungers for the day. 

We did a snorkel boat trip sev years ago that stopped right outside the Tiki Hut area that was there at the time.. it did not look that impressive from our perspective

Water was rough and way  too many sea urchins,,...not that great a trip,..but time has passed so I hope you get  more recent updates

On 1/2/2019 at 10:38 AM, hcat said:

We did a snorkel boat trip sev years ago that stopped right outside the Tiki Hut area that was there at the time.. it did not look that impressive from our perspective

Water was rough and way  too many sea urchins,,...not that great a trip,..but time has passed so I hope you get  more recent updates

This is very helpful. I think I will hold off booking this. Thank you to everyone who responded. 

If interested in the Tiki Hut snorkel, I suggest trying to get a phone number to call and talk with someone with that operation directly.  I am not sure that the Tiki Hut snorkeling is fully up and running post-Irma - but they may be.  

The Tiki Hut is in Little Bay - few hundred yards off Divi beach - on the eastern side near the rocks.  The best snorkeling is along the rocks, the shore line.  The snorkeling there is decent - not much coral, but fair amount of animal life.  There is not much away from the rocks, but some boats come to the area and anchor or moor away from the rocks and the snorkeling will not be much at all.