1 Night in between cruises Miami

Denversail

Looking for suggestions for 1 night hotel in July in Miami. We want something decent and really close to pier with restaurants within walking distance. This is just for 1 night in between two cruises that both our out of Miami.

Thanks

Doubletree and the next door Marriott offer some rooms with a view of the port, nearby dining (not as plentiful as the Mary Brickell area), and the pool at the Doubletree is amazing.

South Beach hotels are your other option - travelling as a couple?  With kids?  Budget?  A few more details will help the suggestions to be closer to your target. :classic_wink:

I stayed at Fortune House Hotel in Brickell.  The "rooms" are actually apartments, with a bedroom, living room and kitchen.  There is a tiny furnished balcony.  The price was very reasonable (~$169) and the location was perfect (right across the street from The Four Seasons).  The hotel and my room were immaculate, the staff fantastic.  I didn't cook,  but made ample use of the microwave, fridge and coffee pot.  It's walking distance to anything you want in Brickell, including City Center, Mary Brickell Village and the free train.

I loved my stay there and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.  Uber to the port was about $10.  Some of the rooms might have port views; I had a city view with some view of the bay from my balcony.

Look them up online, it might be perfect for your needs.

Jana