How much 'stuff' can you walk on board with?

Kristine419

I would like to buy some wine, soda & water to carry on the ship, but I don not want to pack it in my luggage. My travel companion has one of those folding carts with wheels. Will we be able to just put our water, soda, carryone bag, etc. on that cart & wheel it with us right on board as we check in?

Thanks for any input.

All carryons must fit through the xray machine, much like at the airport. Princess allows you to bring aboard "reasonable" amounts of wine and champagne for personal consumption. Not sure if they would think your cart full is too much, or perhaps not even care. But if you want to wheel the cart on it has to go through the xray machine.

IMHO, Princess has very reasonable wine prices. Go to their site to check them out. You can order wine and spirits from room service or as a "gift". Why schlep all that stuff?

There is also a soda card for purchase. I would think you may carry a case of water onboard. ;)

I would like to buy some wine, soda & water to carry on the ship, but I don not want to pack it in my luggage. My travel companion has one of those folding carts with wheels. Will we be able to just put our water, soda, carryone bag, etc. on that cart & wheel it with us right on board as we check in?

Thanks for any input.

I do plan to buy pop & alcohol onboard but since I am the type that has to have something to drink almost constantly I want to bring some to offset by bill at the end. If you figure a case of water, a 12 pk or couple of 2 liters of pop, 2 bottles of my Favorite wine, our carryon bags with swimsuit & stuff to get us through dinner time, it sure adds up. I cannot picture us standing in line with all that suff in our hands!

Archived