Wi-fi experiences

• I was on the Glory last month and the internet was HORRIBLE.  Out of 15 cruises this was the worst.  I tried everywhere on the ship with no luck.  My husband and I have to run two businesses and we need to communicate with people by emails.  I am now just taking the eastern routes so I can call people from Puerto Rico and St. Thomas. 

On 1/5/2019 at 9:45 PM, Erikup said:

Not gonna lie...feeling confused about which plan to choose. I want hubby to have access he needs to be happy doing his thing while we sleep in but have no idea what to beat advise him to choose. 

I was just on the Horizon and choose the Value plan. I have absolutely no complaints,  it was more than adequate.  I was able to access snapchat, instagram, facebook, emails and also send same including video on snapchat and instagram. I was very impressed. I never once experienced any lag or buffering.  Took care of all my needs. 

7 hours ago, sayvan said:

I was just on the Horizon and choose the Value plan. I have absolutely no complaints,  it was more than adequate.  I was able to access snapchat, instagram, facebook, emails and also send same including video on snapchat and instagram. I was very impressed. I never once experienced any lag or buffering.  Took care of all my needs. 

See?  

Why carnival continues to sell substandard internet connection on some other ships when you pay the same price as Horizon?   The comedian on the Fascination told us he was just on Horizon and he was streaming Netflix.

STREAMING NETFLIX!!!   What!?!