Question - Carnival Air/Pre-Cruise Hotel in Barcelona

Roz

I'm looking at the Legend Transatlantic from Barcelona.  When I went on Carnival's website to price the cruise, I didn't see an option for flights thru Carnival, nor did I see any pre-cruise extensions or hotels.  I looked at other parts of the website and came up with nada.  Does Carnival not offer these options?

Roz

Give your PVP a call. We went out of Barcelona last April. We monitored flights for many months online and they were expensive. I saw someone post about flights through Carnival so we called. We got a great deal on them. 

Carnival doesn’t currently book hotels. 

We stayed at Ohla for three nights there and enjoyed it. It’s rooftop bar and pool have a beautiful view. Breakfast there was delicious. (Book a room rate that includes it so you don’t have to pay)

Thanks Heather and Tori.  I'm surprised Carnival doesn't offer hotels, since the other lines under the Carnival umbrella such as Princess and HAL have established relationships with pre and post cruise hotels.

Roz