JS and second room C&A Points ?

I am having to split my husband and I up on our next cruise with our 18year daughter and her friend because they can't find a room directly across the hall this time. Since I have myself in the JS and my husband is in the other room, I assume only I (and the child with me) will get the double points. As long as my husband and I continue to cruise together, as I move up with point more than him, will it ever cause issues? As of now this cruise will only make me Platinum but we have another cruise planned later in the year and now that our daughter is about to head off to college, we hope to start cruising even more. On a side note...it's a shame I can't convert my Disney Cruise status into Royal points 🙂 

No, it won't cause issues. You'll each maintain your own point levels, but when you go the the next status level he'll automatically have the same level -- as long as your C&A accounts are linked.

Also, unless it's because you don't like how far away the rooms are, they don't have to be that close.  They'll also let you switch who is in what room once you get on board.  We've sailed with our kids a few cabins down the hall even in another muster station, this was all before they were ever 18.  Granted I gave my oldest strict instructions she was in charge in case of emergency 🙂  But if it's for your comfort level I get that too!

1 hour ago, ShillyShally said:

Also, unless it's because you don't like how far away the rooms are, they don't have to be that close.  They'll also let you switch who is in what room once you get on board.  We've sailed with our kids a few cabins down the hall even in another muster station, this was all before they were ever 18.  Granted I gave my oldest strict instructions she was in charge in case of emergency 🙂  But if it's for your comfort level I get that too!

Good to know about switching them in the rooms.  I assumed I would just have to get extra room keys made.