Beverage package sale???

Emmijo

I wish they would do the drink package like NCL does. I know they say it's free which it isn't unless you were looking for a stateroom higher than the bottom level. I like they offer these "free" offers and the drink plan is better over all. 

Best way to save money overall is to buy gift cards at 10% off via AARP (You do not need to be 55+ or a member) or I think Allstate does similar and then I've sen some people mention some Am Ex cards will get special offers for booking with Carnival. 

• Like 1

There isn't a code. You need to make your own account under the "Rewards for You" thing. You earn points by taking little quizzes. It took me like 15 minutes to get enough points for redeeming the $500 gift card for $450. You just log into the rewards, select gift cards or travel, find the carnival gift cards and then buy. The points will "pay" for the discount.

On 1/9/2019 at 1:52 PM, bahacca said:

You need to make your own account under the "Rewards for You" thing. 

Can you explain how to get the free account?  When I try to sign up it wants a membership term and I don't see a choice for free.  I'd love to get the gift cards also, but would prefer not to pay for the membership in order to get them.

On 1/9/2019 at 4:52 PM, bahacca said:

There isn't a code. You need to make your own account under the "Rewards for You" thing. You earn points by taking little quizzes. It took me like 15 minutes to get enough points for redeeming the $500 gift card for $450. You just log into the rewards, select gift cards or travel, find the carnival gift cards and then buy. The points will "pay" for the discount.

...and you also don't need to "really" take the quizzes.  You can just click letter "D" (for example) for each question, view the answer, and move to the next question.  It takes no time at all to accumulate the points, however, I created an account for both my wife and I and was able to take the same quizzes on each and double our points for lots of gift cards.

Thank you.  I created an account for myself but didn’t think about one for the husband to get more gift cards.  We are going to use them to purchase the drink package as well as pay our cruise balance!  Very cool to know this is possible as every little bit helps.

I got enough points to get $50 off and fairly quickly. Unfortunately, while they let Canadians join and register, they don’t ship gift cards to Canada so no discounts for me. I’m used to RCL putting their stuff on sale at 30% off :(