Carnival Triumph (soon to be Sunrise) Ocean Suite

ksmcdonald

I stayed in an ocean suite on the Triumph. Couldnt tell you the exact room number but it was deck 7 port side. It has a larger balcony and a larger room with a small vanity area in front of the bathroom.  

We got a good deal on it and couldnt complain about it for what we paid.

We are booked on the 10 day out of New York this summer on her in June in one of the new aft extended balcony suites on deck 5 and are anxious to see the new renovations.

Edited by stobe1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, stobe1 said:

I stayed in an ocean suite on the Triumph. Couldnt tell you the exact room number but it was deck 7 port side. It has a larger balcony and a larger room with a small vanity area in front of the bathroom.  

We got a good deal on it and couldnt complain about it for what we paid.

We are booked on the 10 day out of New York this summer on her in June in one of the new aft extended balcony suites on deck 5 and are anxious to see the new renovations.

I really like the fact it has a vanity area!  I hate sitting at the desk area in a regular balcony while trying to dry my hair and put on makeup. We are on the Sunrise May 27 for the 14 day Panama cruise. They are currently offering me an upgrade for $1466 to upgrade to the Ocean Suite deck 7 from a standard balcony deck 6. Just do t know if it would be worth it. 

We just sailed on the Triumph during New Years, we had room 7272, an Ocean Suite.  It was great! It was much larger than a standard balcony room, had a sitting area with vanity so my wife could get ready while I was in the shower or bathroom area. Also had a couch and chair with a table that was nice.  The balcony was larger and had 2 chairs.  We stayed in a Grand Suite before this trip, but found that the Ocean Suite was perfect this time.  The room location was excellent - close to everything.  We much prefer the extra room, and being among the first to board by getting a suite.