Coffee Creamer

This seems a bit dramatic to ask- but here goes!

I am a new coffee drinker, so of course I have my Cream with a splash of Coffee. I typically drink Vanilla Almond Milk creamer. Is this something I'd find on the Mariner? I do have  DDP so maybe the coffee shop can make me a fancy coffee drink where I can't taste too much coffee- ha! Are there almond milk (or soy) creamers on the ships- and possibly flavored?

Thanks! 

15 minutes ago, barbiecruiser27 said:

That is allowed? They won't try to send me to the naughty room? Guessing I carry this on?

No problem.  I always bring my french vanilla creamer in those small single serve containers you see at gas stations.

• 2 weeks later...

Just posted this on another thread.  :)

Reply from RCCL after submitting the special needs form (for my friend with dairy issues):

=====

...  We offer lactose free, soy, and almond milk onboard our ships. (Regular not flavored)
You may bring shelf stable milk onboard, providing it is sealed and in original store bought packaging. Due to U.S. Public Health regulations, perishable foods and liquids are not permitted onboard.

Best regards,
Paul Dunas
Access Advocate

=====

Link for Special Needs Form:  https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/allaboutcruising/processGuestSpecialNeeds.do