? re: Morgans Bar and pools on deck 17 of Caribbean Princess

lives to cruise

I was looking at the deck plans and noticed that on deck 17 aft they showed a Morgans Bar, a hot tub, a splash pool and a small pool.  Are all those still there?  I know there is a larger aft pool on deck 12 but was wondering about deck 17.

TIA

Edited by lives to cruise

1 minute ago, lives to cruise said:

I was looking at the deck plans and noticed that on deck 17 aft they showed a Morgans Bar, a hot tub, a splash pool and a small pool.  Are all those still there?  I know there is a larger aft pool on deck 12 but was wondering about deck 17.

TIA

Yes, they are there and operational. It is a family pool area, but of course can be used by anyone. Very few people use this area, and even less when there are not a lot of youth on board. The bar is not operational, but bar waiters from other bars may pass by from time to time.

4 minutes ago, skynight said:

Yes, they are there and operational. It is a family pool area, but of course can be used by anyone. Very few people use this area, and even less when there are not a lot of youth on board. The bar is not operational, but bar waiters from other bars may pass by from time to time.

Thank you for replying.

I would like to ask one more question and I hope it does not start a heated discussion.

My husband still smokes and I am trying to find an outdoor place where he can smoke.  He is 74 years old and would need to have a seated area.  Would you possibly know where that might be on the Caribbean Princess?  Thanks again.

30 minutes ago, lives to cruise said:

Thank you for replying.

I would like to ask one more question and I hope it does not start a heated discussion.

My husband still smokes and I am trying to find an outdoor place where he can smoke.  He is 74 years old and would need to have a seated area.  Would you possibly know where that might be on the Caribbean Princess?  Thanks again.

If you look at the Caribbean Princess Patter, 1st day, page 4 you will see the smoking policy.

There are tables and chairs next to the Tradewinds Bar, and there are also lounge chairs on deck 17 aft which is near the Pirate's View area you asked about. No chairs on the promenade deck area. It's very small and under the stairs.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14hQocubrdgxszFuBd3lG4sIf2RfocW6-/view

As of July 2018, the plunge pool, hot tub and kiddie pool were there on deck 17 of CB. 

The bar was open and serving nice strong drinks! 🙂

A few of us adults spent a couple hours one afternoon drinking and sitting in the kiddie pool - there were no kids at that time - we would have vacated if they showed up!  It was great!