Question on online check-in process - flight information

tlaffin

Hi all! Please bear with me - I have been trying to find the answer to this question by researching on the forum, but I am still adjusting to the forum upgrade and may be missing previous answers to this! My apologies if that is the case! I have a question on the online check-in process on Royal's site. For previous RC cruises, we always had to provide our flight information, but I was not required to put this in when I did the online check-in the other day. It's been a little while since our last cruise. Is this something they no longer ask for in advance, or is our April 6th sail date too far out for them to be asking for this information now? Also, we did not book our flights through the cruise line. I just want to make sure I didn't miss something when I did our online check in. Any info is greatly appreciated! 🙂 Thank you as always!

You've never been "required" to put in flight information. It has always been an option. You could leave it blank and it would not matter. Obviously there are people that drive to the port so they have no flight information to put in. I have checked in for our upcoming cruise and have not put in any flight information. Just skip that part and don't worry about it.

Edited by cruiseguy1016