Excursions with 15 and 18 year old girls

handful4mom

I believe that Visions does the Mexican Riviera. Therefore, I recommend you post this on Ports of Call ( Mexican Riviera ) threads for more responses.

We did this itinerary on the Sapphire with our two 16 year old granddaughters 12/3. They did the zip line in PV and Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan. I highly recommend both.

tonyt

Please reconsider letting them go through the ports alone.

Even with boys--who were 16, 18 & 20 I rather they stayed with me.

Things can happen. Not long ago a women posted how her daughter missed the ship-she was also over 21-- if they are not back in the time ship will leave without them.

kids think they are immortal and nothing bad can ever happen to them-- it only happens to other people.

but you didnt ask for opinions about that. to answer your question the girls can get off the ship alone as long as they have their SeaPass card and a photo id.

Was wondering if anyone knew if I must go on excursions with my 15year old daughter or can she go with her 18 year old sister? We're on Vision of the Seas to Mexico. Any suggestions on which to take?

I should have added that we went with my granddaughters to the tours but did not partake in the zip lines or the horseback riding. We waited at the end of the tours for them.

I would definitely accommpany them to the zip line site but I would feel comfortable with them going on Randi's tour alone. She meets them and returns them to the ship area and you can take them and pick them up there.

tonyt

• 1 year later...

I agree with the other posters. I'm 20 and cruise with my family and go on excursions with my family. I stay very close by and would not go very far away from them. You never know what could happen at any island. Not to say that islands arn't safe but anything could happen from injuries to running late for the ship to mugging. I believe that it's more safe to travel with as many people as possible just to be on the safe side. Have fun!:)

Lindsey

Archived