Sky Princess/Sanctuary

Littleribbie

Considering a TA in 2020...to save $$ and to be able to book the spa/sanctuary for the entire cruise Im considering an inside. It sounds like the spa package with the various pools and emenities would be something i would enjoy.....anyone know the appox. cost of this? When they say "sanctuary" is that just the adult area and free?...what would I ask for if I wanted the "spa"?? thanks 

The Enclave is the name for the Thermal Suite inside the Lotus Spa.

The Sanctuary is an outdoor area with reserved loungers.

Both carry a cost and there is no one pass that covers both.

A  pass for The Enclave will average roughly $20/pp/pd but word is that that number is creeping up. Must be purchased for the entire length of the cruise, no day passes sold (but may be included with certain spa treatments).

The Sanctuary runs $20 per half day (8:30-12:30 or 1:00-5:00) or $40 per full day when purchasing individual days--or you can reserve one lounger for the entire cruise at $30/day. Need to hustle up there as soon as you board to do the latter.

What exactly is the route of the Transatlantic cruise you are considering? And time of year? The Sanctuary is located far forward and almost certainly will be quite windy on sea days even if sunny enough to justify the cost. On a TA unless you are sure you would prefer spending most of the day outdoors regardless of the weather I would just go day-to-day with The Sanctuary.

Edited by fishywood

Sanctuary is totally different from the spa and that pool.  Sanctuary is on the upper deck on the bow.  There is a pool nearby that is NOT in the Sanctuary - free adult area, although the fancier beds are pay.  Sanctuary prices are $20/half day, $40/full day or $30/day if you book for the whole cruise.  Note that is is per person - two people, two beds.  

Beds are more comfortable than normal loungers (mattress) and there are attendants to take care of you.  You pick the bed and no one else can use it.  Generally very quiet, although we have had a couple of trips with loud obnoxious people nearby.