Flight time changed

PJ's

I have just been informed by Tui that our flight from Leeds to Corfu on 3 May 2019 has been changed from early morning to now being 1535hrs, arriving in Corfu at 2100hrs local time. Can anyone let me know how long the transfer is to the ship from Corfu airport and also if we will miss our evening meal in the dining room bearing in mind that we will have to do muster drill before the ship sails at 2300hrs. Maybe we will have to eat in the buffet? Any information appreciated. Not particularly happy about the late departure but it is the only flight from Leeds on that day.

Our flight from Leeds/Bradford 29th June to Corfu has also been changed Arriving in Corfu at 9pm the coach journey probably will only take 1/2 hr at this time of night but you will not board before 10.30 as you will also have to collect luggage at the airport and sign in/register at the port The MDR will be closed. You will then have to attend muster before the ship sails

I rang the number given and was offered 2 early morning flights from Manchester at no extra costs arriving at lunchtime with a similar departure time on return - well done TUI

Edited by Vitalsign

They can be flexible with muster as our Malaga arrival was delayed they gave a short talk in the embarkation hall then straight to dinner. The buffet stays open late with menus pretty similar to the MDR but with even more selections you will not starve :) 

This happened to us last year.  Flight time changed three times from the original booking.  We arrived on the ship with just enough time to eat in the buffet.  Attended the drill, unpacked and the first day of our one week cruise had gone. We also had an early departure from the ship on the last day.

Changes of flight times and changes of planes are happening more and more often now with Tui.

Tui are also finding themselves on Rip Off Britain on a regular basis too. 

What happened to the family on the Birmingham flight that was featured in yesterday's Rip Off Britain was unbelievable.

For those who missed the episode.  A family of three who had pre-booked their seats, boarded the plane only to find that as the plane had been changed , the seat numbers they had did not exist on the replacement plane and they spent a two and a half hour flight sitting on the floor at the back of the plane.  Tui offered them £ 30 as a good will gesture. 

Tui are now being investigated by the Aviation Authority over this.

Have been in touch with Tui and have managed to change the flight to Doncaster (early morning) so we will be on board the ship for lunch as we arrive in Corfu at 11.35am. Don't mind the early morning flight and very happy with Tui. No charge either!!! Also good flights on our return, arriving back at Doncaster at 2.15pm. Really pleased.

Yes really pleased we got our flights changed to Doncaster. We got another surprise as well as when we received the amended booking confirmation of our cruise I could not see that the cabins which I had originally chosen and paid for (there are 4 of us travelling so booked and paid for 2 cabins) were showing. I spoke to our local Tui shop where I had booked the cruise and she promised to look into it and get back to me. She was back on the telephone within an hour saying that in fact they had not moved the cabin bookings over to the new amended booking but as a goodwill gesture they were crediting me with £48 so I got 2 cabins for the price of 1!!! I was still able to have the original cabins as well. Brilliant customer service!!

Well done when my amendment booking came the cabin number was on it but not the seat select option So I rang back and they sent another amendment with it on straight away but unfortunately no credit but I was happy to get a new flight from Manchester which was more expensive and they didn't charge me