Aqua Class Cabin Question - Celebrity Summit

rlm4181

We are looking at doing a Southern Caribbean cruise in February 2020.  I am trying to determine if I want to upgrade to the Suite level or if Aqua Class will meet my needs.  Is room service included or is there a fee?  What type of drinks are included in the "Classic Beverage Package" would jack & coke be included or bacardi limon/diet coke? Or what is included? What are the benefits of staying in Aqua class?  I'm a first time cruiser and trying to figure out which room would be best for me.  I am really into food, drinks, and of course the perks 🙂 THANK YOU! 

Room service is included for every cabin;  between 11pm and 5am there is a delivery charge of $4.95 remainder of the time no charge.

if you take a look at Celebrity’s website you can see a list of the brands of liquor included in each of the beverage packages.   Barcadi & coke is covered by the Classic package but if you want Barcardi 8 & coke that would be on the Premium package.  So if a drink can be made with liquor from the Classic package it is covered. 

Booking Aqua Class gives you Blu as your assigned dining room.  Blu is smaller and  less crowded than tge MDR.  Blu has its own menu and is the primary reason most book Aqua.  Aqua Class also includes access to the Persian Garden  in the Spa.