Marella Discovery April 11th 19

• 1 month later...

Hi there. We are are cruising on the Marella Discovery but will be on the Journey to Arabia 2 cruise from India. I didn't think that we would be picking up passengers in Dubai on the 11th April. To answer your question, we haven't booked any independent trips but https://www.whatsinport.com has some good advice on independent trips.  

Edited by Hopo84

3 hours ago, Hopo84 said:

Hi there. We are are cruising on the Marella Discovery but will be on the Journey to Arabia 2 cruise from India. I didn't think that we would be picking up passengers in Dubai on the 11th April. To answer your question, we haven't booked any independent trips but https://www.whatsinport.com has some good advice on independent trips.  

Thank you for the information. Have you had any directive as regards visas. From what I gather, it should be the ship arranging a blanket visa for all travellers (not the India portion) Have you heard any different? 

Many thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,  we too will be on the 'Journey to Arabia' leaving India on 4th April.  Has anyone heard if there will be excursions available on the final day in Muscat?  Our flight isn't until about 9pm so it'll be a long day if there's nothing to do!   As far as visas are concerned, I believe that we need visas for India and for Oman.  Thanks

We get on in Dubai and go all the way to Palma and will assume that as before when we did a Dubai cruise on Celebration 2017 that the visas for Oman will be dealt with by TUI unless told otherwise, which we haven't so far