What is the bests deal you've gotten on a balcony?

Sass4

DH and I and two friends (we had two cabins) sailed last April to the Southern Caribbean on the Destiny and we paid $609/pp for a balcony cabin on the Lido deck. I thought that was a wonderful price. Our rooms were at the very front of the ship (no joke, you looked out our balcony into the bridge) we really enjoyed it. That was the first time we had a balcony.

For the S&S cruise this October on the Conquest, our pricing was reduced to $769pp, with a $100 cabin credit, and the credit we received when moved to Galveston, we are basically paying $669pp... I'm happy with that :D

So far I think our cabin on the Glory for December has gone down 80.00 pp. So right now it is 739.00 pp for a guarentee balcony. Who knows where we will end up, but it will be fun to find out. I think that is a pretty good deal! :o

Booked a 4 day quick get-away a few years ago (another cruiseline)..ship was overbooked..we were asked to change to another ship leaving the day earlier for 7 days instead of 4 ..given a deluxe balcony and $100 for our 'inconvenience'..came out to $208pp..We will NEVER get that lucky again!

I dream about it though!

Just got a good deal for the Nov. 26 th sail on the Carnival Valor.

Have a upper deck 8A cat on the Stern end of the ship .

With Military discount for 730.28 per person.

Should make My wife happy It's her birthday gift (which is tomarrow 18 Jan.)

Paul

nor. sky May 03 Alaska

Nor. sky Dec. 03 East carib.

Golden Princess Dec. 05 Southern Csrib.

Carnival Valor Nov. 06 Western Carib.

Miracle 09/18/05 got extended balcony 8I cabin ( #8182) for $713.92 pp. We thought that was pretty good, but our best deals were on a BTB 8 day (forgive me, I realize that you asked about 6-7 day cruises). When we were on the Legend on 11/17/05 we had booked 8A Balcony, we got upgraded to a suite (#4235) cat 11 total $987.50pp. Our 1st suite, we loved it! Then...about 2 days out while setting on the Lido deck working on our 2nd bucket of beer, we decided that we REALLY liked the Legend and called our PVP (free call from the ship) and asked if we could turn the cruise in a BTB. She laughed for a few minutes (was surprised that we were calling her so soon and from the ship), said she would call us right back. She got us a balcony 8D (cabin# 6147) for $509.89 total pp(11/25/05). We thought that was a steal even though we had to change cabins. Probably never get those kinds of rates again but we just love our PVP 12 and love that we can call her for free while we are onboard. BTW, these were Military rates.

Archived