biggest aft balcony cabins S class?

39august

I have read that the "middle" aft cabins on each deck have the biggest balconies. So what is actually the middle as it seems to me that two cabins seem to be in the "middle". We much prefer a cabin with the bed b the bath. So what do you recommend with that cabin configuration? I know the classes vary from Sunset Veranda to Concierge 1, so I am not concerned with classification, just balcony size. Any input is appreciated.

Several years ago, I was on Solstice in 8344...wider balcony than the neighbors on either side of me.  The bed, however, was closer to the balcony.  That is not a concierge cabin; I believe those are on decks 9 & 10.

I've booked the same SV on Equinox next year.

Edited by lola2013

We were on Silhoutte aft cabin 9384 last year and loved it. The balcony is larger than the cabins either side due to an internal cupboard which I believe must be in the same position on all decks. (The cabins are no larger and the white space cupboard created no disturbance/noise throughout the 14 days) I would recommend any one to research particular cabins on cruisedeckplans.com which has deck layouts and information/photographs on particular cabins. Would also suggest google aft photographs on particular ships and it is evident which cabins have the wider balconies. 

7 minutes ago, Pear Carr said:

Also meant to add that bed is by the balcony and was concierge class. I did not see any real benefit to concierge other than lunch in MDR on embarkation however I would always choose cabin on location rather than class.

Agree about concierge (obviously subjective)...on our two cruises prior to Solstice, we were in Concierge, but only because of upgrades.  We decided to stick with deck 8 on Solstice since we didn't see the value in concierge.  Also agree about the cupboard.  I had read that it might be noisy with carts being pushed in and out during the cruise; but if I hadn't read about it, I would not have known it was there.

Sailed last October in 1409 aft C1 cabin. Sofa nearest door and balcony larger than those cabins either side.  Good cabin and I like to be able to sit and look out from the lounge end rather than have the bed there by the balcony, so much so we’ve just booked the same cabin for another cruise later this year!