Lobster Night on Venice to Athens Empress of the Mediterranean

travelingman

1 hour ago, travelingman said:

Does anyone know which night is lobster night on the Venice to Athens Empress of the Mediterranean?

Thanks.

I don't 'know' but I think it is usually the second night, when the captain has his thing.  I have only been on 13 and 15 day cruises and i think the one you are talking about is 8.

16 hours ago, Dauntless said:

I don't 'know' but I think it is usually the second night, when the captain has his thing.  I have only been on 13 and 15 day cruises and i think the one you are talking about is 8.

Although it can vary. Viking menu rotations and Viking itineraries are not linked as they are on other cruise lines. The only part of the menu that links to the port of the day is the Regional Cuisine feature of the day. 

I don't believe they serve the same lobster dishes in the World Cafe.  I've been on several 15 day viking cruises. on both, the first week we had the whole lobster dinner and the second week we had lobster thermidor. I enjoyed both. I do remember eating both in the main dining room.  They do offer some items from the main dining room in the World Cafe but not everything. Now they did offer Lobster "something" in the World Cafe one night, but I can't remember what it was and as a lobster  expert ... if I can't remember it, then it wasn't that good!