Meraviglia Yacht Club 18019

Nymich

We just booked this cabin as it was all they had.  I was looking at the deck plans and not sure what is directly above the cabin.  I know it is the deck the pool is on but I am wanting to get something more specific.  Can someone who has been on the Meraviglia take a look and tell me.  It is the last cabin on port side.  Thank you

I never sailed on Meraviglia but booked on sister ship Bellissima in April 2019 and therefore interested in every detail of both ships. I watched several aerial videos of Meraviglia and noticed large round globe-shape structures above cabin 18019 and on starboard above cabin 18018. These “globes” look like radar/navigation equipment to me but I am not 100% sure, it is certainly not part of the YC pool area.

11 minutes ago, SirWolf said:

I never sailed on Meraviglia but booked on sister ship Bellissima in April 2019 and therefore interested in every detail of both ships. I watched several aerial videos of Meraviglia and noticed large round globe-shape structures above cabin 18019 and on starboard above cabin 18018. These “globes” look like radar/navigation equipment to me but I am not 100% sure, it is certainly not part of the YC pool area.

That's funny I saw those same circular things also!   I have no idea what those are!

2 hours ago, Satelliteforall said:

Radar probably not as the radiated power is too high, so close to the public area. I think these globes contains the satellite equipment.

I would agree, when we were onboard this globe was right next to the small open sun-deck area marked as 'solarium' on the deck plan. It is directly above 18019, it is in a gated area so there will be absolutely NO chance of any noise if that is the OP concern.....will be the quitest room in the house, as far as risk of noise from above is concerned!

2 hours ago, hamrag said:

I would agree, when we were onboard this globe was right next to the small open sun-deck area marked as 'solarium' on the deck plan. It is directly above 18019, it is in a gated area so there will be absolutely NO chance of any noise if that is the OP concern.....will be the quitest room in the house, as far as risk of noise from above is concerned!

Thank You!