MUTS on Ruby Princess

MsSoCalCruiser

21 hours ago, TravelingEA said:

Thanks, We will be on the Ruby on Feb 2. We were on the Royal in December, Crazy Rich Asians was on that ship, but not Bohemian Rhapsody. All the rest look the same.

I was hoping to see that movie again but it’s not playing at this time. And I’m pretty sure that  Jumanji was playing last year when we went to Cabo.

This what they had on the Crown Princess Dec 27-Jan 6

Movies under the Stars:

Ant-Man & the Wasp

Christopher Robin

Crazy Rich Asians

I Feel Pretty

Jurassic World

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

Mission Impossible: Fallout!

Skyscraper

Tea with the Dames

Bohemian Rhapsody 

The Wife

Plus concerts, bowl games & NFL 

Not a fan of any on board movie. It's called "airline edition", language has been scrubbed and scenes altered to create PG version. Older films have just been butchered. Found "The World's Fastest Indian" on a cruise. Anthony Hopkins breaking motorcycle speed records. Anyway, the film runs 127 minutes. On the ship it had been chopped to 70 minutes, entire middle of the movie had been removed. 

From the sounds of it, the list seems approximately fleet-wide as those were many of the movies we had for Star Princess December 2018 as well. Looks like there have been a few swaps - Venom and Bohemian Rhapsody were not present, while we had Crazy Rich Asians in addition to a hefty helping of MCU in both Black Panther and Infinity War (along with Ant Man and the Wasp).

I was pleasantly surprised by Crazy Rich Asians... we were all less pleasantly surprised when it turned out the 'edit' that Star Princess had had completely and abruptly chopped off the last few minutes of the movie.😂 (Funnily enough, regarding 'airline edition,' I wound up watching the ending on the plane ride home. XD) 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, HellooKitty said:

Oh wow, I had no idea they "chopped" scenes off of the movies, I thoroughly enjoyed them all! 

I used that as the extreme. Studios now provide this type of edit where alternate versions of a scene may have been shot from the getgo for this purpose.