Best way to get from POM to FLL for solo

DMH15

I am booked on Seaside in May 2019.  Solo cruiser.  

I fly in to FLL on Friday afternoon.   Staying overnight at SLS Lux Brickell.  I fly out from FLL on Saturday after cruise at 11:30 a.m.   I will be able to disembark early from YC.  

LOOKING FOR IDEAS!!!  

Before cruise need to get to Miami downtown hotel.  

After cruise - Not thrilled with waiting for a bus to fill up to go to FLL.  Kind of defeats the purpose of getting off swiftly.  Although the cost is appealling. 

I already use Lyft at home with ap.  I can also instsll Uber if needed.  Are Lyft or Uber for a solo too pricey for a solo?

I will probably Lyft or Uber from hotel to port since so close. 

Welcoming advice and insight. Thanks!

Shared shuttles, from SAS, QLS, Go Airport and others should be about $15.  Good solution for POM to FLL.  Since you arrival flight comes in later in the day you may need to wait longer and pay more for a shuttle - Uber or standard Lyft should be about $35+ from ALL to downtown Miami hotels.

8 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Shared shuttles, from SAS, QLS, Go Airport and others should be about $15.  Good solution for POM to FLL.  Since you arrival flight comes in later in the day you may need to wait longer and pay more for a shuttle - Uber or standard Lyft should be about $35+ from ALL to downtown Miami hotels.

So, when I fly in to FLL on Friday I could do Lyft for about $35 plus tip and after cruise take a pre-arranged tsf with SAS for $15 which would get me there in time for checking luggage for a 11:30 am flight?  I like the $25 average!  Cost for Lyft from hotel to port in addition which should not be much. 

Thanks!!!