Riviera - Cabin 7087 - 3 adults

rhohea

Can anyone who has traveled in this cabin with 3 adults please tell me if the 3rd person (adult) gets a single bed or

just the fold out bed/couch.

Is it possible to ask in advance for a proper single bed if not automatically supplied.  Is there a cost if a single bed is supplied.

Thank you  in advance

Rhonda

Rhonda, to be honest I have no idea.  But in a veranda cabin I don't know where you could PUT another bed.  And that's an awfully small bathroom for three adults -- not that all three of you would ever be in there at the same time!!

Oops, I was just assuming an "R" ship not having read your thread title carefully enough, but even on Riviera I think it would be tight quarters.  According to the deck plan that room is a triple with a sofa bed, so I assume that's what you would have. 

Several years ago someone posted a picture of an Oceania Suite where they brought in a cot for a teenage son (in the media room), which looked horribly claustrophobic to me.  That was before I'd been in an OC but now that I have it's even harder to imagine.   I'm guessing the third adult gets that sofa bed in the veranda cabin.

Good luck!

Mura

this  is  a H/C  cabin

but I cannot imagine they would charge  extra for the bed  

yes  for the 3rd person

it is designated a triple  so there is a  sofa  bed  already

I would ask your TA

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

Although 98% of the cabins literally would not be able to fit a "cot",  an exception will probably be granted for 7087 because it is slightly larger being a handicapped capable stateroom.  

That said, I'm not sure that it is worth the effort as the rollaway beds which are provided are very similar, comfort wise, to the sofabeds.  

We had a family member who started booking a cabin independent of us, for that precise reason.

Edited by StanandJim