Drink Vouchers

Bases5

We just got our e-tickets today and it shows we have 12 drink vouchers included. 

So i have a few questions if we actually get them . 

Is it (was it) 12 vouchers per person or per cabin?

What kind of drinks could you get with them. 

I know non premium but wonder what old packages did the vouchers use to compare to.

Well I hope we actually get them

We had this package on our Cuba cruise in January. It is easy to get the drinks but a little difficult to get the tickets/vouchers. When you check in they SHOULD give you a paper that has a location and time to pick up your tickets/vouchers on the ship. If you check in and they don't give you information about your drink vouchers, let them know you have the package. The person will tell you they will check for you, go in the back and hand you your paper. It includes your entire party, at least ours did, although that wasn't indicated on the paper they gave us. It simply said to go to the Del Duomo (I think)  Bar on deck 5 and pick up your vouchers.
Once you have the paper and are on the ship, go to the bar indicated. There will be a table there that has 2 or 3 sections that have deck numbers on like Deck5-8, Deck9-11 etc. Get in the line that has your deck. Give them your paper from the check in lady and they ask you your room number, get you to sign a paper and off you go. If you don't get a paper, ask onboard where you should pick up the drink vouchers. They should direct you.

Once you get the coupons/vouchers it is easy! Just take out a coupon and your room card and order your drink. We had 4 people and they really only would take 1 room card and 4 coupons. They would bring back a receipt that totals $0. Then your drinks are delivered to you.

Hope this helps, Enjoy!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cruisingberger said:

We had this package on our Cuba cruise in January. It is easy to get the drinks but a little difficult to get the tickets/vouchers. When you check in they SHOULD give you a paper that has a location and time to pick up your tickets/vouchers on the ship. If you check in and they don't give you information about your drink vouchers, let them know you have the package. The person will tell you they will check for you, go in the back and hand you your paper. It includes your entire party, at least ours did, although that wasn't indicated on the paper they gave us. It simply said to go to the Del Duomo (I think)  Bar on deck 5 and pick up your vouchers.
Once you have the paper and are on the ship, go to the bar indicated. There will be a table there that has 2 or 3 sections that have deck numbers on like Deck5-8, Deck9-11 etc. Get in the line that has your deck. Give them your paper from the check in lady and they ask you your room number, get you to sign a paper and off you go. If you don't get a paper, ask onboard where you should pick up the drink vouchers. They should direct you.

Once you get the coupons/vouchers it is easy! Just take out a coupon and your room card and order your drink. We had 4 people and they really only would take 1 room card and 4 coupons. They would bring back a receipt that totals $0. Then your drinks are delivered to you.

Hope this helps, Enjoy!

It helps a lot Thanks

Do you know what kind of drinks you could get with the vouchers.   Do you know the package in todays MSC world  it would be equivalent to?

I read on MSC website that the drink vouchers included in the Fantastica experience will only be given till March of 2019 cruises. Will these be replaced with any other drink coupon/voucher for already booked cruises beyond March 2019?
Can someone point me to some further info please?

46 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I read on MSC website that the drink vouchers included in the Fantastica experience will only be given till March of 2019 cruises. Will these be replaced with any other drink coupon/voucher for already booked cruises beyond March 2019?

You are correct about MSC doing away with the vouchers in March. 

I’m crushing in February and my e-tickets still show Vouchers.

Im trying to find out what types of drinks are/were available with the Vouchers 

It does say non premium. 

We were able to order many different types of drinks like shanty's, mojitos and wine and beer but my husband wanted a particular wine at dinner and it wasn't included.The vouchers are not good at the vitamin bar as well, we tried. You can use them for bottled water to take off the ship on excursions. The wine they did bring my husband was wonderful, white not super dry. It seemed like if you saw a specialty drink in a bar on the menu and wanted it, they were accommodating but if you wanted a particular wine or a drink with a preferred alcohol, that was the hiccup. Rum and coke fine  but if you asked for Bacardi and coke, maybe or maybe not.

My daughter ordered many of the non alcoholic drinks on the menu and that was never an issue either.

5 hours ago, Arzeena said:

It seems like MSC change the Fantastica drink voucher policy again.

***Drink package consists of 12 beverage vouchers to be used in bars, restaurants and buffet and includes wines by the glass, beers, non-premium spirits and cocktails, soft drinks, mineral water, hot drinks, and gelato in a cone or cup. Child version without alcohol also available (applicable for non-Caribbean cruises only). The 12-drink voucher package will be included with the Fantastica Experience for cruises until the last Winter sailing, which will vary by ship.

..."The 12-drink voucher package will be included with the Fantastica experience for cruises until the last Winter sailing, which will vary by ship"...

Not sure what does it mean though.

We just received our cruise documents for our February Caribbean cruise on board the Divina. The documents clearly include the 'Fantastica Drink Package' consisting of 12 drink vouchers. Because we have 'Drinks on Us', I'm assuming that we won't be getting the vouchers as well? 

Fingers crossed for our late March Splendida sailing. We booked directly with MSC and the booking person ppromised us we would still be entitled to the drink vouchers with our Fantastica balcony package. At our request, we were even sent an email that showed we were going to get the vouchers. We made final payent in late December and since then I have read conflicting messages. Have an email into MSC customer service with the email from the booking agent attached, trying to make sure we get what we were promised at booking. Still to be determined as the reply says 7 - 10 days to get an answer from MSC.

It is 12 per person.  Kid has none-alcohol ones.  

At MSC Seaside, voucher books got delivered to the cabin.

You can get nearly everything up to $10 at least.  Some special wine and premium spirits are not included.  I always asked bar tender when I ordered the drink, so no confusion.  At one time, one bar only has premium spirits and they took my  voucher and refund me the cost.