Bermuda Cruise

lneilan

We are booked on the Boston to Bermuda cruise on the Gem in July.  Our 18 year old son will be coming with us. I’m hoping he’ll have a good time but I’m a little worried that it’ll be boring for him. Does anyone know if they have organized opportunities for people his age to meet?  This is our first time cruising so any info would be much appreciated!

16 minutes ago, CJB7269 said:

We are booked on the Boston to Bermuda cruise on the Gem in July.  Our 18 year old son will be coming with us. I’m hoping he’ll have a good time but I’m a little worried that it’ll be boring for him. Does anyone know if they have organized opportunities for people his age to meet?  This is our first time cruising so any info would be much appreciated!

Not to encourage it, but with your permission, 18 can drink beer and wine on board once out to sea.  Otherwise, he's too old for the actual teen crowd.  That is kinda a tough age for this.   I can't remember seeing many guests in that age group.  There is a workout room and the Gem may have a basketball court, can't remember.   

Edited by roger001