Landmark cruises

triple7tahoe

I am sure it has been answered but I do not know just how to search. At the Captain's Circle party where the MTP passenger is announced they often recognize folks for Landmark cruises-I think at one point it was based on number of cruises-Not sure at what cruise they started considering it a "Landmark cruise"- 50? 75 ? 100?. If i remember correctly they changed to number of days and now wonder where that starts 500? 750? and then I would think it would continue in increments so now wonder what the increments are? Are they in 250 day or 500 day bunches-I cannot imagine they would be any smaller.   Thanks

You are referring to Milestone Cruises. This used to be based on number of cruise. It started on your 50th cruise. Additional recognition for each 25 after that. 

I think it was 2 years ago or so, they switched to days. This starts with 500 days with the additional recognition every 250 after that. Recognition is give during the cruise where you hit the milestone number.

1 hour ago, paul929207 said:

You are referring to Milestone Cruises. This used to be based on number of cruise. It started on your 50th cruise. Additional recognition for each 25 after that. 

I think it was 2 years ago or so, they switched to days. This starts with 500 days with the additional recognition every 250 after that. Recognition is give during the cruise where you hit the milestone number.

Thank you--My wife is going to hit the number of days mark before she reaches the number of cruises, so will look at exact number.