Pacific Princess specialty restaurant reservations?

Cruiserkenn

Is it difficult to make specialty restaurant reservations on the Pacific Princess?  My cruise personalizer is not giving me the option to do so.  I know that they alternate between Sabatini's and Sterling Steakhouse.  I would appreciate any advice or experiences.  Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Cruiserkenn said:

Is it difficult to make specialty restaurant reservations on the Pacific Princess?  My cruise personalizer is not giving me the option to do so.  I know that they alternate between Sabatini's and Sterling Steakhouse.  I would appreciate any advice or experiences.  Thanks!

We were also concerned about not being able to make reservations before the cruise but it was no problem for our Dec. 22 cruise.  We walked into the Sterling Steakhouse on our first day onboard and could make a reservation any night we wanted.  It should be the same for Sabatini's.  Have a wonderful cruise!

Do what seacrystal did and book it on the first day. I was on the same cruise and waited until the second day to book the steak house. We were a group of four and we did get two nights but we didn’t have a lot of choices for nights or times. BTW, the steak house was excellent.

4 hours ago, TwoCruisers said:

Do what seacrystal did and book it on the first day. I was on the same cruise and waited until the second day to book the steak house. We were a group of four and we did get two nights but we didn’t have a lot of choices for nights or times. BTW, the steak house was excellent.

Thanks for the good advice.  Thanks, too, for noting that it was excellent.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...