Celebrity Edge - Deck 12 - "Balcony" Overhang

lifeisrealygood

Hi all.  I am cruising on  the Edge in April in a mid ship concierge cabin deck 12 (12157).  I was wondering if any previous cruisers in that mid-ship area of the ship have any comments.  I am particularly concerned about 1) is the room too dark due to the "overhang" from the pool deck above?, 2) how large is the overhang?, and 3) does the overhang affect your view in any way; that is, is the first thing you see the overhang or the view?  Thanks.

• Like 1

1660426791_InkedEdgePortSide_LI.jpg.3207cffe7605888548bedc87d686204b.jpgIf I counted correctly, the circled cabin in RED is 12157.  You will see the overhang and a support pole that goes up to Deck 14.  I will tell you that we had a cabin on 12 with the same arrangement and changed to one on Deck 11 that did not have that type of layout.  Your midship location is great.  You'll need to decide what your preferences are.  I need to credit vtcruising for the photo.  She has been instrumental about all things Edge and has helped many cruisers with cabin questions.  If you decide to change cabins, be sure to look at photos of the ship and then compare it to the Deck Plans.  You should be able to figure out exactly where your cabin is from that.  Have a great cruise!!