PERSONALISED LANYARDS FOR WEDDING CRUISE

Hey guys and girls,

We are getting married on board and have several guests coming with us, I would love to buy personalised lanyards and will need about 100 of them. Does anyone have any reviews on people they may have used in the past.

I'm currently looking into lanyard options for a group cruise I'm doing next year (100+ people at this stage).

I don't have reviews since I've not used them, but the 2 options I'm personally considering are to buy lanyards readymade or to make my own  - since I don't need a safety release, so DIY is really just adding the clip and sewing the ribbon closed. 

1). To have lanyards custom made from https://lanyardsfactory.com.au - which I've been quoted about $2.50 per lanyard  (there's a setup fee as well as the printing).

2). Making my own from printed ribbons plus the swivel clip.  You can find the clips on ebay for around 20c each.  There are a few places that do custom printed ribbons but most also charge a setup fee.  So the cheapest I've found for printed ribbon is 85c per metre (if you buy 100mts, which is what you'd need for 100 lanyards). Which has no setup fee and has a handy online preview of your ribbon as well!  https://labelsandribbon.com.au/gift-ribbon/express-printed#showpieces

Actual lanyards will be thicker material, but for my lanyards they are going to be dated for the cruise, so I expect they will be a 1 time use (7 day cruise) and a souvenir, so don't need to be terribly durable.

Whatever option you choose (or if you find somewhere else) please keep us updated.  I won't be ordering mine until later in the year, so I'd be interested to see how you go.

Edited by Obsi