Equinox Specialty Dining Trio - Lunch Venues???

OT-Miami

Hello fellow cruisers!  Today's Celebrity "Sale" offers the Specialty Dining Trio, 2 dinners and 1 lunch, for $100 per person.  Do all of the specialty restaurants serve lunch?  The cruise planner doesn't allow lunch reservations at any of the specialty restaurants, so I'm curious.  I would love to hear anyone's experience with specialty lunch on Equinox, particularly how the menu compares to the dinner menu. We only have 2 sea days on our upcoming cruise, so I'm also wondering if it will be tough to reserve...

I booked this for my Eclipse cruise.  It made me select a time for Day 1 but I saw nothing for Day 2 or the lunch.  I would like to go to Murano for our anniversary which will be day 5 on our cruise and probably Sushi on 5 for our lunch.

When we sailed Equinox last October we purchased the 3-night specialty dining package onboard for $109 per person, for 3 dinners.  Currently in the cruise planner the same package is selling for $129 per person.  I don't know if the onboard price was a promotional price or if prices have simply gone up from last year.  We have already purchased the discounted specialty dining for the first night, which is a very good deal IMO, but I wouldn't mind a few more!

I saw that promo too but decided I didn't want lunch in a specialty restaurant on a sea day.  I'd rather be near the pool in a bathing suit so it wasn't worth it for me.  Even for $5.00.  I bought dinners at Tuscan Grille ($45pp) and Murano ($50pp) and I was able to reserve the dates and times I wanted because I paid full price.