Vista Class - Havana Premium Vista Balcony

omar151

Hi everybody.  I am thinking of booking the Panorama for a Havana Premium Vista Balcony for April 2020.  What are your thoughts on these cabins?  What decks do you recommend?  I am thinking of deck 6.  Thanks you all for any input 🙂

We booked one for our cruise in April on the Vista. Honestly—I’m not sure if it was worth it. I’ve read that it gets very hot and let’s face it, two people can only use so much balcony at one time. We will have a friend with us in a Havana inside room so he will join us for sail away, etc. It’s for my 50th birthday so we splurged. I’ll have a review in a few months! A regular Havana balcony would probably do just fine.

Edited by Beachiekeen

16 hours ago, Beachiekeen said:

We booked one for our cruise in April on the Vista. Honestly—I’m not sure if it was worth it. I’ve read that it gets very hot and let’s face it, two people can only use so much balcony at one time. We will have a friend with us in a Havana inside room so he will join us for sail away, etc. It’s for my 50th birthday so we splurged. I’ll have a review in a few months! A regular Havana balcony would probably do just fine.

Thank you 🙂

On 2/2/2019 at 9:43 AM, omar151 said:

Hi everybody.  I am thinking of booking the Panorama for a Havana Premium Vista Balcony for April 2020.  What are your thoughts on these cabins?  What decks do you recommend?  I am thinking of deck 6.  Thanks you all for any input 🙂

I understand these cabins are a bit difficult to find, which could be a good thing.  And you have to pass through several hallway doors to reach them.  We had booked Havana premium vista balcony for panorama feb 2020 but changed and upgraded to Havana Cabana Suite. 

Cheers!

We had an aft wrap on the Vista in 2017. Cabin 8470, on the Vista the higher up aft wraps were not Havana Premium Balconies but on the Horizon and Panorama they are. We are booked on the Panorama cabin 8467 for Jan 2020. The aft wrap are awesome, if the sun is glaring on the stern you can use the side portion or the other way around. They seem a little more private to us. Great views and it's nice to have that large balcony. We have not found them to be hard to find, Carnival has the cabin number posted along the hallway. A couple of cruises there was an extra hallway, but it was about 3' in length and both cabins were clearly identified. As far as which deck, we have found them all comparable. We have 15 cruises under our belt with 8 of those in an aft wrap, plus 3 booked all with that style. It probably comes down to preference, but we love them. I hope this helps.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 5:31 PM, James4me said:

The OP specifically asked about the Havana Premium Balcony stateroom, what or where does this have any relevance to you and your Cove balcony 🙄

Some people just like to get that post count up by posting useless comments!

• Like 2

I booked a havana cabana with the patio on Carnival Vista and looking forward to it! There were no other room types available for 3 people to get anything else in the area. Thanks for sharing info about the premium balcony staterooms. We'll see how it goes just having the access to Havana Cabana perks it worth it for the next cruise.