Transportation to San Pedro

southerngoose

1 hour ago, ccc07ccc said:

Does anyone know how/ where Uber or Lyft can pick one up at LAX? Are they allowed to pick up at arrival areas of various airlines?

Check Uber's website and search for LAX. They have pretty detailed instructions on how and where to meet the driver

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:14 AM, 2 Dinks said:

LOL ...Class of ‘80 🙂... hubby is from the Chicago area. What about you? 

I like your TBL in your icon.

DW wants to know how available are porters at JetBlue LAX and San Pedro?  We are having a limo service meet us outside the baggage claim.

Edited by Daniel A

• 5 months later...
I like your TBL in your icon.

DW wants to know how available are porters at JetBlue LAX and San Pedro?  We are having a limo service meet us outside the baggage claim.

Sorry - I totally missed this! I can’t speak to Jet Blue as we were on Southwest. Leaving the ship we had no problem finding a porter - we had a later flight so we basically hung around on the ship until they kicked us off - maybe 9:30 ish and it was a breeze getting our luggage and getting out of there. Hopefully your experience will be the same - or better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, 2 Dinks said:

Sorry - I totally missed this! I can’t speak to Jet Blue as we were on Southwest. Leaving the ship we had no problem finding a porter - we had a later flight so we basically hung around on the ship until they kicked us off - maybe 9:30 ish and it was a breeze getting our luggage and getting out of there. Hopefully your experience will be the same - or better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We sailed out of San Pedro last April.  Luggage was a breeze except a hiccup when we got off the cruise in Fort Lauderdale.  There was a woman directing porters to passengers in Port Everglades and we got a porter right away but another person who worked at the terminal came over and tried to take away our porter.  It didn't work and we got out of there and to our car just fine.

P.S. I am NYTBL.  Enjoy cruising.  I'd like to take a cruise some day with other TBLs.