Liberty of the Seas - which Suite ?

Going to try RCL - looking to sail on a little one week out of Galveston - looking at the Liberty of the Seas - trying to decide between the Grand Suite (Cat GT) because we like the fact that it is AFT - but can't tell if the bathroom set-up has a separate shower (or is the shower part of the bath-tub) -

Or -  should we book the Owners Suite (Cat OS) - which are mid-ship- but, it appears that in the bathroom the shower is separate from the tub

(Basically, looking for the suite with the best bathroom set-up) - sounds crazy - but we just returned from a 2 week Asian cruise on a older Celebrity ship - where you had to step up and in to a very high tub to take a shower - we are "seniors" - although our suite was very nice - that tub really was a bummer !

Thanks to anyone that can offer advice when cruising in a suite on RCL

OS bathroom is definitely larger w/ separate tub and shower.  GS is combined tub/shower which is not totally enclosed. Tub is larger in OS. Rooms are almost twice as big in OS as are the balconies. Pic  is of GS setup. OS pics on a different computer but I'll try to find.

IMG_1960.JPG

• 2 months later...
On 2/5/2019 at 4:18 PM, briri said:

OS bathroom is definitely larger w/ separate tub and shower.  GS is combined tub/shower which is not totally enclosed. Tub is larger in OS. Rooms are almost twice as big in OS as are the balconies. Pic  is of GS setup. OS pics on a different computer but I'll try to find.

IMG_1960.JPG

My sister and I will be in a GS and I wondered if the tub is slippery while standing to shower. My balance can be challenging at times and wonder if I should bring a non-slip bath mat to put in the tub. Advice??