DIsgusted!!

On 2/9/2019 at 12:29 AM, Meanderful said:

Haha -you are probs right. I have declared that I am more than happy with the outcome. Anytime a problem has been resolved you have to move on-or what's the point of seeking resolution?

I was super p%^$#d off as it was just something so stupid, but with the help of the more experienced cruisers here, I got a result that I'm happy with ,

I have to give you credit, @Meanderful -- most people don't bother to come back here and share the outcome, nor do they admit that they are happy with the outcome that was achieved.

I hope you have an amazing cruise!!!

I am about to cruise with Royal for the first time in awhile... and I'm sad about the drink package! I got a little too used to it being included on Norweigan. Can we petition them to include it?? I bet NCLs sales have been booming because of it.

1 hour ago, Bluefox said:

I am about to cruise with Royal for the first time in awhile... and I'm sad about the drink package! I got a little too used to it being included on Norweigan. Can we petition them to include it?? I bet NCLs sales have been booming because of it.

They are often included here in the UK but the same as NCL if you look at the price without the DP (GTY) the difference in price is the cost of the DP , so not really a deal. NCL price difference is slightly less between a GTY and one with perks but for us in the UK anyway the cruises are already more expensive