Cab Fare from FLL to Port of Miami Only

cruisinbb

It's about the same price as you could get a TownCar from a limo company! You do not want to take a cab that distance, it's usually between $75-90.

Tri-County/Airport Express is much better than a cab... http://www.floridalimo.com/

I asked this question 2 months ago (November) and was told it was $25-when did you recently book a cab? this person had just came back from a Celebrity zenith cruise in November.

I asked this question 2 months ago (November) and was told it was $25-when did you recently book a cab? this person had just came back from a Celebrity zenith cruise in November.

did you ask the fare from the Fort Lauderdale airport to the Miami Port? or the Miami airport to Miami port? the first is High the second is about $25.

Cab fares have recently gone up in both Miami-Dade AND Broward counties... The cab fare from MIA to the Port of Miami is a fixed/flat rate of $24!

From FLL/FORT LAUDERDALE to the Port of Miami it varies, but is usually between $75-90... There's no way anyone got an FLL to MIAMI cab ride for $25!!!

Tresnts I am with you we were in FLL the week after Thanksgiving. From the airport to Bahia Mar hotel was 30.00. about the same from port (FLL)

back to FLL airport.Then tip

Cab fares have gone up in FLL.

So Trents would you just fly directly into Miami instead of FLL and taking car service. Looking airfare to Miami as we speak Nov. 24 coming back on the 3rd of Dec.

thanks

jj

So Trents would you just fly directly into Miami instead of FLL and taking car service. Looking airfare to Miami as we speak Nov. 24 coming back on the 3rd of Dec.

thanks

jj

Well yeah, it's a lot EASIER to fly into MIA and then just grab a taxi to your hotel if you're cruising out of Miami, but in many occasions the airfares are cheaper to FLL as many discount carriers fly there that don't fly to MIA, in some cases it's a LOT cheaper to fly to FLL. You have to determine if it is in your case, or not, and if it's worth it to YOU to fly to FLL and take a shuttle or limo to Miami.

a van /taxi. that is what we are using.

JJ- it depends on how much money are you saving by flying to FLL instead of Miami. We fly into FLL because it saves us well over 100pp (with 6 of us that is considerable amount) we then rent a car service round trip that costs us 33 each each round trip. If its only a few bucks consider the transportation costs -it might be worth it jsut to fly directly into Miami

Trent

what is the best way to get a scooter and folding wheelchair six suitcases and four adults from Miami airport to a near port hotel and then from hotel to pier in the morning? any suggestions?

Assuming you can get out of the wheelchair and get into a car I'd just grab a taxi for that, or ask the starter to get you a minivan taxi as that might be a bit more comfy.

are you guys serious? cab fare from FLL airport to MIA port cost that much? i thought it only cost about $25 flat fee each way?

Its a 45 minute ride from Fort Lauderdale to Miami.

It IS 25.00 to go from the air port in Miami to catch a cruise in Miami.

Why would it cost the same price to go from Fort Lauderdale to Miami.

Cab fares have recently gone up in both Miami-Dade AND Broward counties... The cab fare from MIA to the Port of Miami is a fixed/flat rate of $24!

From FLL/FORT LAUDERDALE to the Port of Miami it varies, but is usually between $75-90... There's no way anyone got an FLL to MIAMI cab ride for $25!!!

Well I won't have a problem as I am flying into Miami. Why would someone fly into to Ft. Lauderdale to go to Miami port? Unless they saved big on plane tickets? that has to be it I guess.

Yes we found out-as hubby checked into it last night after I read this thread-it is $24 plus a $2 per person airport fee and $1 per person gas surcharge fee-so for 4 people that would be $36 and then whatever you tip for baggage handling.

I am sorry I just did not realize you meant Ft. lauderdale.

Well I won't have a problem as I am flying into Miami. Why would someone fly into to Ft. Lauderdale to go to Miami port? Unless they saved big on plane tickets? that has to be it I guess.

That's EXACTLY why you fly into FLL. Last year for our family of 5 each ticket into MIA was about $370 from LAX, into FLL it was only $190. That's almost a $1000 and just about paid for our 3rd, 4th AND 5th person rate.:p

Archived