What was your Princess Transfer Experience To Port From Buenos Aires EZE Airport

hpeabody

I arrive very early (7AM ish) on embarkation day into EZE airport.  I almost never use Princess transfer, but I thought it best for this cruise.  I have heard much about waiting hours to fill a bus before it leaves for the port.  I will already be waiting 2 hours for the Princess contracted/outsource personnel to appear and would hate to have to wait many more hours to leave for the port.  I would like to hear from those who have experienced Princess transfer at EZE and had an early flight arrival.  Was there a long wait to leave for the port?

36 minutes ago, hpeabody said:

I arrive very early (7AM ish) on embarkation day into EZE airport.  I almost never use Princess transfer, but I thought it best for this cruise.  I have heard much about waiting hours to fill a bus before it leaves for the port.  I will already be waiting 2 hours for the Princess contracted/outsource personnel to appear and would hate to have to wait many more hours to leave for the port.  I would like to hear from those who have experienced Princess transfer at EZE and had an early flight arrival.  Was there a long wait to leave for the port?

We have used EZ air and have used Princess transfers to ship many times. Yes they wait to fill up the buses and we’ve never waited more than an hour. The buses circulate thru all the airlines also to fill up the bus. We are flying into EZE in two weeks but will be in a hotel for a couple nights, before going to the ship. Our cruise is one already in progress from FLL and the ship is not leaving until the next morning. The contracted folks were very knowledgeable and kept in contact with the bus drivers so they knew when to expect them. Our flight will be 12 hours long, so a walk about would be great way to pass the time.😊

Penny

Hi there, thanks for responding.  This is my cruise too!  I was in BsAs last year for a few days, so this time I decided to fly in on embarkation day.   Other than dreading a long wait I also hope not to embark late in the day.  That always throws me off.   What you say makes sense and I can just hope all goes well.  See you on board soon 🙂

3 hours ago, hpeabody said:

UBER is widely used there. I used it when I was there for a cruise & it was great. I would rather be at the terminal waiting rather than waiting for a bus to fill. It’s been many years since I’ve used the Princess transfer. 

Tom😀

We stayed in Princess arranged hotel in BA post cruise and had a Princess booked taxi transfer to the airport. All very punctual.

For Information-The time needed to clear immigration at EZE was rather longer than leaving North American Airports so you might need to ensure you give yourself enough time..although I am sure that Princess is aware of this.