Couples 7-Day Spa Pass

datagirl

We are booked on the Carnival Breeze and would like to book the 7-Day Couples pass.  When I go online to book it it only allows for one persons name with the booking.  I have called Carnival to try to get information about the 7-day couples pass and why only one name is allowed, but they just read the written description to me that is on the website.  Has anyone ever booked the 7-day pass online and did it allow for both the names to be entered with the booking.

Part of the reason I am asking is that we have two cabins cross matched and the drop down has three names to chose from (4th is kid and not old enough for spa) both cabins.  I just want to make sure that it does allow for 2 people and that they are the correct two.

• Like 1

I have booked the couples spa more than once and it only ever asked for one name.  I too was concerned the first time but when we boarded I asked about how my husband would be able to use the spa and they said just show up with his sign and sail card and it would be okay.  We went together the first day and I had him tell them he was there to use the spa, they asked his name and then they took his sign and sail card and  gave him the rubber bracelet and special key card to enter the spa area. No problem at all.  Both times we booked the couples spa I always entered  only my name online but my husband had no problems using the spa with or without me.

• Like 1

I booked a couple's pass for my sister and I to enjoy on our cruise in a couple weeks on the Dream. My cruise manager shows only my name next to the order, but the entry states that it is for a couple's pass. I'm not worried about it. I think it's just the way it books in their system. Enjoy!

I have booked the couples spa more than once and it only ever asked for one name.  

Do you find yourselves using the spa on the couples 7 day pass as much as you thought?  I am trying to decide right now if I want to book this for DH and I for our upcoming Breeze cruise in April.  I think DH would probably go every day, I am just not sure if I would go every day or enough to justify the 7 day pass. 

Edited by Drazil65

1 hour ago, Drazil65 said:

Do you find yourselves using the spa on the couples 7 day pass as much as you thought?  I am trying to decide right now if I want to book this for DH and I for our upcoming Breeze cruise in April.  I think DH would probably go every day, I am just not sure if I would go every day or enough to justify the 7 day pass. 

We bought the 7-day couples thermal suite pass and got our son an individual pass last year when we sailed on the Magic. The online booking only showed my name for the couples pass, but it was indeed for both of us and we had no problems.

My husband and son used the spa every day--sometimes several times a day--and it was our son's favorite part of the ship. I didn't use it nearly as often as they did. On our upcoming Sunrise cruise, I may buy them the couples pass and just skip it for myself. 

What is this pass you are all speaking of? How much is it and what all is included with it? My next cruise is in Feb 2020 so its still to far out to book anything but I am curious. What part of the website would I find it when I go to look. Thanks everyone.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Babyfin said:

What is this pass you are all speaking of? How much is it and what all is included with it? My next cruise is in Feb 2020 so its still to far out to book anything but I am curious. What part of the website would I find it when I go to look. Thanks everyone.

If you are going on a ship that has a Cloud 9 spa, you would have an opportunity to buy a pass or a couple's pass for the thermal suite and thelassotherapy pool in the spa. Not all ships have these. If it is available for you, the cost will probably be largely dependent upon how long your cruise is. For my 7 day cruise on the Dream, the pass for my sister and I was $219 for the week. A pass for 1 person was $139. I believe that if you book a spa cabin on one of these ships, the thelassotherapy pool and thermal suites are included in your fare. 

15 hours ago, Babyfin said:

Go to the My Cruise Manager page on Carnival's website and scroll down to Spa and Salon Services. The pass is the Thermal Suite Pass (if your ship has the thermal suite). 

On 2/8/2019 at 4:41 AM, bbtbear said:

If you are going on a ship that has a Cloud 9 spa, you would have an opportunity to buy a pass or a couple's pass for the thermal suite and thelassotherapy pool in the spa. Not all ships have these. If it is available for you, the cost will probably be largely dependent upon how long your cruise is. For my 7 day cruise on the Dream, the pass for my sister and I was $219 for the week. A pass for 1 person was $139. I believe that if you book a spa cabin on one of these ships, the thelassotherapy pool and thermal suites are included in your fare. 

We ended up moving into a Cloud 9 spa room just for this reason.  We were in an inside and upgraded to a Cloud 9 inside for only about $50 total.  It was totally worth it since all the spa features and especially the T-pool were free. Weren't sure we would like the spa features.  We LOVED them.   I cannot wait to book another Cloud 9 room. 

On 2/7/2019 at 10:11 PM, Drazil65 said:

On the Dream class, including Breeze they have the big thalassotherapy pool. So it's definitely worth it, to me at least. For the Vista class, definitely not. Espcially if you get Havana. They are on opposite ends of the ship.

You might be interested in this JimZim review of the Breeze, including the thalassotherapy pool.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 4:31 PM, bbtbear said:

It's VSPA20

Is this still valid? Can't find it Carnival.com or my email? I've already paid for mine at full price. Do you have any screenshots with this deal? So that I could send my PVP.

• 1 month later...

We did the thermal suite pass on Horizon last summer. I was worried we might not get enough use out of it, but decided to go for it when a code came out. We endedup using it every day, twice a day a couple times. Loved every minute of it! Already have it booked for our Breeze sailing next summer! That coupon code in February helped us over that line again too...lol!