Navigator Post-Refurb Charter - March 10

Crism

Anyone know what the deal is on the March 10 Navigator post-refurb cruise? Apparantly it's being chartered for an adults-only cruise by "ECS Inc" who I can't find any information on.

I can see a very good rate though one or two travel websites, but not all are showing it.

As an aside, does anyone (Bob?) know if you accumulate Crown and Anchor points on charters?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Crism said:

Anyone know what the deal is on the March 10 Navigator post-refurb cruise? Apparantly it's being chartered for an adults-only cruise by "ECS Inc" who I can't find any information on.

I can see a very good rate though one or two travel websites, but not all are showing it.

As an aside, does anyone (Bob?) know if you accumulate Crown and Anchor points on charters?

Thanks!

Yes, you accumulate C&A points on a charter.  However, any onboard C&A perks are up to the charter operator to provide.

I'm booked on this charter.  Don't ask me a thing about it as I know nothing of the company and it's their first ship charter for this group.  I have friends going so I decided to tag along.  My main reason for going is to experience the newly revitalized NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS which I am very excited about.  Also the charter is adults-only, which I have to say is also very appealing since I don't have kids.  

Regarding the C&A points and amenities, I've done several charters and I always get the points.  As for the amenities it depends on the charter group, and frankly how savvy Royal Caribbean/Celebrity are.  Even when I've been told no Diamond/Elite amenities, I have my number on the booking and some sneak through anyway.  

Edited by eroller

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 6:00 PM, Crism said:

Thanks!

would you mind telling me which travel websites